1. Our Privacy Principles
We are committed to recognizing and respecting your privacy rights by keeping you informed and processing and protecting your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
2. Information that We Collect from You
Account Data You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us. We may collect and process some or all of the following information you make available to us if you register, download or use the Services, such as your:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- User Name
- Other Registration Information
- Customer Support or Technical Information you provide when you contact us with questions about your use of the Services
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services, your purchases, and the fulfillment of orders we provide to you
- Other information you may provide to us through promotions or surveys
User Profile Data. In addition to the data listed above, we may offer you the option to create a user profile to describe yourself that may be visible to other users of the Services. If you are a registered user you may also be able to adjust your account settings through your user account. We note that, even if you adjust your settings so that your user profile remains private, we will still be able to access and view the information you provide as part of your user profile.
Public Data You Post through the Services. If you post information on public areas of the Services, such as reviews, comments, and user content, that data may be collected and used by us, other users of the Services, and the public generally. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Services that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
3. Usage Data We Automatically Collect from You. In addition to the information, you provide to us, the Services may collect and process additional data automatically, this data may include your:
- Device Registration Data(for example, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising ID, IP address, operating system and browser type)
- Device Settings(for example, your language preference)
- Mobile Carrier
- Information about how you use the Services(for example, how many times you use the Services each day)
- Requested and Referring URLs
- Location Data collected through your Device(including, for example, precise location data such as GPS and WiFi information)
- Information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access
4. How Your Information is Shared with Third Parties
We may share the information you provide or that we collect in some circumstances as follows:
With Advertisers. We may share your information with advertisers, third-party advertising networks and analytics companies who may use it to deliver targeted advertisements to you on the Services or third-party websites or advertisers. Similarly, these advertisers may share information with us about you that they have independently gathered or acquired. We may also share encrypted versions of information we have collected in order to enable our advertising partners to perform data analysis or for advertising-related use.
With Our Company Affiliates. We may share your information with members of the FineArted partners in order to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), or to improve your experience with the Services, products and other services.
With Our Partner Programs. If you are directed to the Services through a third party, we may share certain information back with that third party, which may include information such as name, email and value of purchase depending on the type of relationship or Services utilized.
For Marketing Campaigns. From time to time we may disclose certain information (name, mailing address and non-sensitive transactional information such as your purchase history, amounts paid, and products ordered) to marketing companies for trade or rental purposes. If you prefer to opt-out of the use of your personal information by marketing companies for trade or rental purposes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers who work on our behalf. For example, these service providers may handle payment or credit card processing, data management, customer data pooling or aggregating, feature administration, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
Social Media and Sharing. The Services may use social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to third-party social media sites or applications that are not owned or controlled by us. We also may allow you to use social media sites or applications to leverage your existing social media site or application accounts to access features of the Services. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or application. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites or applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable.